Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Twitter and Facebook

I have put together an official Facebook page for the City of Roland and a Twitter account as well. The driver for this was to find another outlet to get out breaking/emergency news for things in the city. The gas leak that caused the evacuation last year was somewhere I would have liked to use that. I used my personal account when that happened, but I am not friends with everybody in Roland obviously.

So if you have a Twitter account, you can follow @cityofroland

And for Facebook, search under "City of Roland" and then Like the page.

Otherwise the notices will be for usual city notices, like hydrant flushing, and garbage pickup day changes. I also have some aerial shots of Roland on the Facebook page as well.

So anyway, Like and Follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment