Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pretty slow...

Not really sure why, but there doesn't seem to be a lot going in Roland lately. I'd like to update the blog with news or other stuff, but just not sure what it might be. If you have a community event, feel free to pass it along to me, I'd be happy to publicize it here. I also take care of the city Facebook page, so if appropriate, I'd post info there.

For usual city business, not a lot going on now. Just a reminder, I have a couple city board positions to fill, let me know if you are interested in doing something like that.

I do have one community event coming up this Saturday. There is a fund raiser this Saturday at the Middle School. Here is the info lifted from the Facebook page.

Liam is the son of Peter and Libbey Schmitt. He was born on June 17 at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin where he had his first heart surgery. Liam has a congenital heart defect and will require several surgeries. We will have a supper, games, and a live auction. More information will be added as it gets finalized. Mark your calendar now to come and support Peter, Libbey and Liam! HERE is the link to the Facebook page for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment