Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm Back!



My reign of terror in Roland is back for another 2 years. Wasn't really that interested in being mayor again, but since nobody else was either, I'll give it another go, and do it to the best of my ability in the time I have available. It also helps that Larry Ford is coming back with me too. Larry does a good job on the council.

I will take that the lack of interested candidates is because the citizens are reasonably happy with what is going on. I may be clueless, but I'm gonna go with that.

So I will hit some details later in this blog about my plans and goals for the next 2 years, but for now, I guess we will carry on.

Part of the deal about me returning is that the council meetings need to move to Wednesday nights from Monday. That topic is on the agenda for the council meeting this coming Monday.

Also HERE is the link to the election results and all the write in candidates in Roland. Kinda fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment