Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Mayor's Inbox

Something of note I got in the ol' Inbox. I like to pass these along, in case it is of interest to anyone.

My name is Alison Boelman and I am the County Extension Administrator for the ISU Extension-Story County office in Nevada.



I wanted to make you aware that Story County Extension is holding a ‘Safefood Concessions Training for Food Stand Workers’ on April 19 from 6-7pm.



Program participants will learn basic food safety information including time and temperatures, personal health and hygiene and proper cleaning and sanitizing procedures. The course is offered at an affordable $10/participant knowing that many food stand workers are volunteers for local non-profit groups or churches. I have attached the flyer so that you may review the information.



If you have any questions or would like more information, please let me know. Thank you!

Alison Boelman

Alison Boelman | Story County
Iowa State University Extension
County Extension Administrator
220 H Avenue Nevada, IA 50201
515-382-6551

No comments:

Post a Comment