Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Census

It is my understanding from media reports that the 2010 Census data will be released next week. I have no inside info on what it will show for Roland. But for my blog readers, I thought I would make a predicition, and offer y'all the chance to do the same.

So if you care to take a guess on Roland's population, leave it on the comment to this post. For the person making the closest guess, I will name a day in your honor. Of course, unofficially. Kinda like getting the key to the city. And if you don't want to leave your real name, I will name the day in honor of your fake internet name.

So here goes. I think we are going to slip a little bit, but not much. As a reminder, in 2000 we were at 1324. So the Mayor's guess is.....

1302

What say you?

4 comments: