Thursday, October 11, 2012

Green Street

Green Street in Roland is only 2 blocks long, but it looks to be the political battleground street in the battleground state of Iowa. Drove down Green today, and I think they hands down have the most political yards signs in the city.

I like politics, and while I have my opinions on the topic, I am one of the sick individuals that enjoys watching the ads and all the hubbub that surrounds an election. Some of my good friends take an opposite tack as me. I see no need to get all hateful and "unfriend" them. I just give them guff about their screwed up world view!

Back to Green Street, it is interesting to see the back and forth between the candidates there. We have the obvious Republican yards right next to the obvious Democrat yards. When they have a block party, I bet that is a good time.

I'll just give a shout out to those with the King signs in their yard. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment