Tuesday, April 26, 2011

US Cellular invasion

If you happened to drive down Main Street on Monday, you would have seen about 9 US Cellular trucks by the Community Center. US Cellular is my employer, and I rented the Community Center for a meeting with our techs in Central Iowa. My cohorts were impressed with the facility, and it was a nice meeting spot.

I bring this up, just as a reminder that the Community Center is available for rental for meetings and get togethers, and all that. I am also renting it for my daughter's confirmation party this Sunday.

If you have a gathering, and need space, call City Hall for rental details. Also check on Linda Oppedal's brunch on Sundays at the Community Center. Good food, and no gasoline bill to drive out of town to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment