Thursday, February 4, 2010

Library Volunteer Help

I went to the Library Board meeting last night. I asked about volunteer help, for construction and such at the facility across the street. No official list of help requested yet, but it will soon. Drop your name off at the library, or call Steve Olson, if you wish to help out.

The big help day needed will be when the move takes place. It will take awhile to move all those books and other "stuff". That is looking like it might take place in April.

The drywall will be going up soon in the new location. This weekend Storey Kenworthy will be at 221 N Main to get some ideas on carpet, paint and such. So progress is being made!

On another library note, I found out today that the library's collection is searchable on the net at the library's website. It has been like that for awhile, but I had not been aware of it, so I make mention of it here, in case you were unaware, like I was. I did know that the library has a Facebook page. I am a fan, you can be too if you are a Facebook user.

Here is the library's website http://www.roland.lib.ia.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment